10 Apr 2018
Danish speaking Customer Service – Outbound
We are, on behalf of our client, looking for a person who wants to take the role of engaging their end consumers over the phone. The person will be working together with field sales people to develop the sales of the company’s successful products in Denmark. The company is an innovative and successful company within the medical area, and needs you to be the voice on the phone to ensure the end consumers gets the most out of the products.
It is a consultant assignment with the possibility of future employment at the client company.
If this job applies to you, you are welcome to send in your application as soon as possible as it is with a start as soon as possible.
• Contact our client’s customers on the phone, chart their specific situation and ask about their need of support to the products that they are using.
• Make introduction- and follow up calls to end-consumers with the aim of upselling depending on their need.
• Handle inbound orders and customer service to customers
• Work with development and implementation of marketing plans and campaigns together with the rest of the sales organization.
• Reporting to the head of the region.
Skills and qualifications
• Experience of direct to consumer sales on the phone, preferably in a relationship type sales
• Previous experience in customer service / inbound order taking
• Our customers have a long relationship with us and therefore we are looking for someone who can navigation in this type of sales
• Good computer skills, advantage if you have experience of SAP and a CRM system
• Native language is Danish with speaking knowledge of Swedish. Advantage with other Nordic languages
Your personal skills are of great importance and we are looking for a driven person who likes many end user contacts and offer a high level of service. It is very important that you get energy from engaging with end customers (not only B2B) directly and are willing to engage with outbound activities as a main part of the role. You are commercially driven and understand that great customer service is the center of relationship sales. You take initiatives and as a person you are responsible and trustworthy. You are result orientated on a personal level as much as on a team level. You are curios and interested of development and finds this an exciting task.
Academic Search International assists the client in this assignment. To apply please follow the link below. We look forward to receiving your application and your CV no later than 15th of April 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact Anna Fredricson +46 701-65 31 01 at Academic Search International.