12 May 2021
Ecophon – Marketing Coordinator
The Export department at Ecophon is a dynamic group in constant change that acts as a door opener for the Ecophon brand in new markets. We are responsible for about 30 countries all over the world where we have distributors or partners or small sales teams. In Sweden, we are a service-minded group of 10 people with different international backgrounds that have been working together for a long while. Our mission is to develop new markets and we like to have fun while doing it!
We are now looking for a self-motivated Marketing Coordinator to our department. This is a great opportunity to join a team where you will have the freedom to develop your marketing skills and creativity in an international context.
The main tasks for this position include:
- Plan and implement the marketing strategy for Export markets together with Regional Export Managers.
- Support sales representatives, distributors and partners with marketing materials and strategies.
- Plan, implement and coordinate the set up and maintenance of websites and other digital channels.
- Plan, implement and coordinate the development and print of marketing materials like brochures, catalogues, roll-ups, etc.
- Plan and coordinate product launches, exhibitions and other marketing events.
- Coordinate and administrate local reference images and giveaways.
- Secure brand building according to corporate guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, you need some years of experience in the marketing field, preferably in an international environment and/or in an Export department. The area of responsibility is broad and the work requires close cooperation with various departments, business units and partners.
Qualifications for the position:
- A degree in marketing.
- About 5 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in Swedish and English – spoken and written (Spanish is a big plus).
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Project management competence.
- Experience and/or eye for graphic design.
- Experience within digital marketing.
- Customer oriented, strong multitasking skills, able to work independently, proactive, strong drive and creative.
- Strong skills within InDesign, EPI server and Microsoft Office. Photoshop and APSIS skills are a big plus.
This is a permanent position, full time and is based at our head office in Hyllinge. You will report to the Export Business Unit Manager.
Application for the job
In this recruitment process Ecophon is cooperating with Academic Search International. For more questions, please contact Senior Consultant, Per Malmberg, 0701653100, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Researcher Sara Henriksson, 0701653196, email@example.com.
You apply by clicking on the” Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter written in English. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding. Please send in your application (in English) as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the process. Last date to apply is 5/5 2021.
Saint-Gobain Ecophon develops, manufactures and markets acoustic products and systems that contribute to a good working environment by enhancing peoples’ wellbeing and performance. Our promise »A sound effect on people« is the core backbone of everything we do.
Ecophon has business units in 14 countries, delegations in another 30 countries worldwide, and approximately 800 employees. The head office is located in Hyllinge, just outside Helsingborg, Sweden. We have production facilities in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Brazil. Ecophon is part of the global Saint-Gobain Group, which is one of the 100 leading industrial companies in the world.