16 Sep 2019
EF Corporate Solutions – Account & Business Development Manager
Do you want to be part of a highly successful and recognised team in Stockholm? EF Corporate Solutions are looking for a sales professional who has a good knowledge and network in the Swedish market to become part of their B2B business area Corporate Solutions.
EF Corporate Solutions are on the hunt for an indisputable sales superstar who thrives in identifying new business opportunities. This Account & Business Development Manager will hit the ground running and proactively take charge of opportunities in the Swedish market from day one.
What can they offer? The opportunity to make an impact, amazing training opportunities, successful mentorship, and the chance to quickly build an impressive career in a truly global company.
This is a 100% sales hunter position! You will have a well-designed database of high potential prospect companies (around 20-25) to start engaging with. You will be prospecting and making outbound calls to senior executives and qualified companies to meet sales and meeting goals, working towards clear deliverables in terms of activity level and new business closed (4-5 deals in your first year).
- Responsible for engaging senior-level executives and proactively scheduling and confirming sales meetings whilst gathering valuable market intelligence information from prospective customers
- ‘Conducting your orchestra’; you will be proactive in collaborating with internal stakeholders in order to help you drive the sales process forward through long timeframes and through high levels of complexity
- Become quickly recognised by your customers as a trusted advisor and a consultant that can help them reach their business goals through strategic investments in our language learning programmes
- Be recognised and celebrated by our global organisation for delivering your commitments and exceed expectations in terms of sales
- Are a top-notch sales professional, looking for a step-up managing end-to-end B2B sales processes (including conducting a thorough needs analysis and delivering a compelling value proposition)?
- Are passionate, eager to learn and self-motivated
- Have a high activity level and always exceeded your sales goals
- Dream big and are highly ambitious – you won’t give up!
- Take calculated risks: nothing is impossible for you and you are always up for a challenge
- You make no excuses for yourself and own both your successes and failures
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments which demand high activity levels
- Are not afraid to pick up the phone!
- Academic degree and additional 2+ years experience selling and working in the Swedish market with local customers
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- International experience: has studied or worked outside of Sweden preferred
- Native Swedish and fluent English speaker
About the company
EF is a highly diverse and value driven organisation with a long and successful history. The employees navigate their careers with passion, can-do attitude and genuine openness towards change, securing long term success with absolute ownership in delivering top quality solutions to their customers.
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world. www.ef.com/corporate
How to apply
In this recruitment process, Education First is partnering up with Jobfinder, a part of Academic Search. For questions, please contact Recruitment Specialist Malin Jangenteg firstname.lastname@example.org. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Jobfinder is focusing on talents with ambition, engagement and curiosity who wants to build their future careers. Our idea is to find the perfect match between talents and some of the most exciteing businesses in Sweden. Our company values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY, and COLLABORATION. Through these we make a difference! www.jobfinder.se
Follow us on LinkedIn and make sure you dont miss out on any opportunities! https://www.linkedin.com/company/jobfinder-se/?viewAsMember=true