14 Oct 2019
EF Education First – Finance talents with international ambitions
Do you want to be part of international, highly successful and recognised company? We are continuously searching for ambitious, driven and enthusiastic candidates in the early stages of their careers, to join our strong network of Finance professionals in several locations in Europe. EF is a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial company which is looking for independent responsible personalities with an international mindset.
EF – Education First are currently looking for a Treasury Operations specialist to be based in Zürich. For the successful candidate, this position provides immense opportunities for growth, with the possibility to contribute to large scale business decisions and planning. With this role, you'll have a chance of a great starting point to your finance career!
In this role you will work with finance colleagues around the globe to support a diverse and global organization. Your responsibilities will include cash management, short term planning of FX needs and execution of FX trades. You will work with the weekly consolidation and high-level analysis of the group’s liquidity position. Further, you will be involved in placing money market deposits and arranging trade finance guarantees. You will be required to understand and contribute to the group wide internal controls relating to cash, payments, fraud prevention etc.
In this role you will be collaborating with both colleagues and external counterparties daily. Your ability to communicate and drive change across lingual, cultural and geographic divides will be central to the team’s and your success.
The role is stationed in Zurich, Switzerland and reports to the Group Treasurer.
- + / – 2 years post-graduation experience in treasury role or related fields
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or similar
- Competence in MS Excel with exposure to advanced formulas and functions a plus
- Fluent in English, Swedish and preferably a third language
- An energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Flawless sense of responsibility and ownership
- Experience with business intelligence tools highly meriting
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in the EU.
Why work at EF?
- We are international. With a global network of offices and schools, EF is able to offer an international career in any part of the world.
- We are entrepreneurial. EF has grown into the largest international education company by hiring people who are street smart and “can get things done”. Our entrepreneurial spirit is at the core of what makes working at EF a ton of fun.
- We embrace change. Be prepared to join a flexible organization where no day is the same. We believe change is key to business success, personal development, and career progression.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 52,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
How to apply
In this recruitment process, EF is partnering up with Jobfinder, a part of Academic Search. For questions, please contact Recruitment Specialist Malin Jangenteg email@example.com. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Jobfinder is focusing on talents with ambition, engagement and curiosity who wants to build their future careers. Our idea is to find the perfect match between talents and some of the most exciteing businesses in Sweden. Our company values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY, and COLLABORATION. Through these we make a difference! www.jobfinder.se
Follow us on LinkedIn and make sure you dont miss out on any opportunities! https://www.linkedin.com/company/jobfinder-se/?viewAsMember=true