5 Feb 2023
För kunds räkning – Sales Support (ASAP – 6 månader, möjlighet till förlängning)
• Sales order registration and sales order follow up for primarily Sweden and Denmark.
• Be the link between production units, sales persons and customer in more advanced business deals.
• Purchase order registration and purchase order follow up
• Will give you good insight in product knowledge and the business environment we operate in.
• Supporting regional vendors and customers regarding deliveries.
• Create good relationships with customers and market channels.
• Maintaining good structure for the local sales stock.
• Develop and improve processes and work methods within your area of expertise, for example in ERP system (SAP).
Skills and requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree with relevant experience and or at least a few years work experience from similar assignments
• Good knowledge of SAP
• Good knowledge of sales finance, ie, cost, price, and margin calculations
• Proficient in use of MS Office, especially Excel
• Good command of English and Swedish in speaking and writing
• Good communication skills
• Independent and self-educated
• Structured with a problem-solving mindset
Location: Stockholm area
How to apply:
In this recruitment process, the company is working with Jobfinder, a part of Academic Search. For more question, please contact Senior Consultant, Ulrika Wåhl-Langstedt email@example.com or Consultant Manager, Ella Johansson, firstname.lastname@example.org. You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter written in English. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se