14 Dec 2018
Lindt & Sprüngli – Demand & Supply Planner
Lindt & Sprüngli was founded almost 175 years ago and has since then created chocolate of highest quality with great passion and professionalism. The company has its roots in Switzerland, but is now a global company with manufacturing facilities in six countries, over 13’000 employees and a turnover of more than 4 billion CHF. We produce only chocolate and are the leading worldwide brand in the premium segment.
Lindt & Sprüngli in the Nordics
Within the last 10 years, Lindt has succeeded in fundamentally reshaping the chocolate market in the Nordics. From having been a niche player, Lindt has quickly grown into the 2nd biggest supplier in the chocolate tablets & pralines market in the Sweden and is one of the fastest growing chocolate companies in the rest of the region. Lindt’s key brands EXCELLENCE and LINDOR have quickly reached stronghold status in their field of business and are appreciated by millions of Swedes and Scandinavians on a regular basis.
Lindt are currently looking for a Demand & Supply Planner to grow their Nordic Supply chain team based at the HQ office situated in Solna. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading international FMCG brand growing in the Nordics. Career perspectives are given within the company depending on the performance of the individual throughout the coming three years. The Demand & Supply Planner will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
About the role
This is a strategic hire with the objective to further improve the forecasting accuracy and proactiveness towards the sales organisation, limiting risk and inventory costs. The product portfolio consists of permanent listings as well as a seasonal assortment related to Christmas, Easter and Valentine’s Day.
You will be part of a team of Demand & Supply Planners, you will take on a split responsibility for the sales estimates, working closely with sales, driving quality and accuracy in forecasting. Further you will have some supply chain responsibilities and other ad hoc and administrative tasks which will enhance your general understanding of the business.
• Collaborate with Sales to understand the sales demand plan, challenge assumptions, drive root cause analyses to understand error in prior periods and highlight inconsistencies.
• Participate in monthly meetings and be responsible to make sure the Nordic forecast is verified and checked, and implemented in the system to meet agreed deadlines.
• Responsible to coordinate orders to meet the demand at the Lindt stores in the Swedish market
• To manage ad-hoc tasks related to order timings, volume and location.
• Establish and manage inventory levels to ensure no out of stocks, inventory levels according to business plans and ensure healthy product age according to guidelines.
• Manage product transitions of New and Phasing Out SKUs.
• Have close communication with Brand Managers, Store Managers, Key Account Managers and Supply coordinators
• Academic Degree or other relevant experience
• 3-5 years experience from working as a Supply and/or Demand Planner
• Experience from working with 3PL
• Experienced user of ERP systems, SAP R3, APO is ideal
• Advanced user in Excel
• Analytical mindset and a proactive self-starter
• Positive, open and social personality
• Fluency in Swedish & English
• Experience from the FMCG industry is of advantage
Application for the job
Lindt & Sprüngli is partnering with Academic Search in this recruitment. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact our Researcher Carlotta Lilieblad, +46(0)701 65 31 93 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply to the position by clicking the link below and attaching your CV + cover letter in English or Swedish. We look forward to your application as soon as possible.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search, Recruitment & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Sökord: planner, supply, demand, supply chain, SAP, forecast, varuförsörjning, prognos, livsmedel, planerare, planering