12 Apr 2021
QleanAir – Junior Product Manager
We are now looking for a Product Manager to join our team, are you the person who wants to take the opportunity to create healthy indoor environments, that significantly help protect people, products, and processes?
With more than 25 years experience, QleanAir Scandinavia’s innovative approach and technology provides businesses with solutions that promote health for their people and customers by controlling their indoor environments and air quality.
Having a QleanAir environment also means creating substantially better opportunities for businesses to future proof themselves by protecting their products and processes.
Being established throughout the world, QleanAir Scandinavia’s product portfolio consists of turn-key cleanrooms and a vast range of air cleaners as well as state of the art solutions providing protection against passive smoking.
About the position as Product Manager
As Product Manager you are Product owner of a business area, Clean Rooms, and product specialist supporting sales, marketing, and operations in all product related areas. You work closely together with the PM group, Brand and R&D, identify future innovation and business development as well as further refinement and feature development of existing solutions.
You work together with R&D and operations teams in the execution of new product projects and in ongoing maintenance activities related to QA’s product portfolio.
The position is located at QleanAir’s HQ in Solna and you report to the Vice President of Product Management and Business Development.
– Support the sales teams in a product management perspective, offsite and onsite at the customers.
– In conjunction with the Brand and marketing team continuously identify key competitors and provide competitor analysis and arguments to sales.
– Develop and follow-up on the respective business cases for the product portfolio and the future projects under development.
– Develop and implement the business intelligence regarding QleanAir’s various markets where applicable.
– Develop and refine the product marketing messages with the Brand and marketing team.
– Develop and implement the content for product launches and product training sessions.
– Secure that products are fulfilling the legal requirements for its different markets.
– Clean rooms:
o Project based built rooms compliant with ISO or USP norms.
o Designed together with the customer to fulfill their expectations and requirements.
o Modular system with guaranteed functionality
To succeed as a Product Manager at QleanAir Scandinavia you are curious and thrive in a dynamic organization where innovation is central. You have a great technical interest and good project management skills. You have positive mindset and enjoy working in cross-functional teams, you have a strong business acumen and have a solution-oriented way of working.
Education and background
– M.Sc. in Engineering or college engineer
– 2-4 years of experience in; product management, product marketing, product development, business development, project management or management consultant positions.
– B2C or B2B, experience based on physical product businesses.
– International experience.
– Cross functional team working experience.
– Fluency in English
Better air is better for business by every measure. The benefits of having a healthy, clean air environment are seen and expressed throughout businesses in every type of industry; both, from a health standpoint as well as an economic one.
QleanAir Scandinavia is passionate about creating healthy, indoor environments that significantly help protect and enhance the performance of people, products, and processes.
QleanAir develops niche premium solutions for indoor air purification to promote health, productivity and quality. From stand-alone modular solutions for different market segments to smoke cabins and site-built clean rooms that are usually rented out with a full-service agreement.
QleanAir has been established for more than 20 years, has sales of approximately SEK 500 million, has over 150 employees and marketing partners as well as approximately 9,500 installed units in over 25 markets. QleanAir is headquartered in Solna and has been listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market since 2019 with the short name QAIR.
You apply by clicking on the” Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
For more questions about this role, please contact responsible Junior Consultant Maja Frick at email@example.com.