12 May 2021
Swedish Match – Activation Coordinator, Business Unit International
We are now looking to fill a new and exciting position as Activation Coordinator in our growing International Marketing Team at Swedish Match. Are you a structured, operative, communicative and self-driven person that thrive managing projects? Do you have a true passion for Brand Activation and consumer engagement? And can you picture yourself writing history with us as we secure the expansion of our new innovative portfolio across markets? Then we hope to have you intrigued by the challenging and rewarding position as our Activation Coordinator!
Our vision – A World without Cigarettes
Cigarette smoking shortens the life of just over 6 million people annually. Smoking rates decline at a far too slow pace. In fact, so slow that tomorrow holds more smokers than todays´1.2 billion due to population growth. By outperforming the deadly cigarette with attractive and far less harmful products that attract smokers, we can create a better world. Our successes in Sweden and Norway, whose result is reflected in public health statistics, are far too good for us not to share with the rest of the world.
Therefore, we have created Business Unit International with the purpose to expand Swedish Match’s smoke-free product portfolio footprint in Europe (ex. Nordics), Asia, South America, Africa and Middle East. Our current priority is to rapidly make our nicotine pouches available world-wide, building a strong commercial network and win the hearts and minds of the consumers. At the same time, we want to work in harmony with the trends of society and politics.
Are you looking for a truly international challenge, becoming a part of a diverse, dynamic and entrepreneurial FMCG team, learning and growing while improving the public health – then this might be the role for you!
The role and scope:
As our Activation Coordinator, you will become an important player in our international marketing team where you will support our Consumer Activation & Education Manager in the planning and execution of brand activation initiatives to be rolled out across markets. Together, you will be responsible for driving increased awareness and mindshare of our Swedish Match brands internationally by securing engaging presence, creative campaigns and flawless events.
Your main tasks:
- Support the team in the project management of our Consumer Activation initiatives, securing best possible collaboration with the brand teams.
- Manage activation projects across BUNIT markets and provide regular status updates to management while developing, conceptualizing, planning and organizing marketing activation programs including trade show, exhibitions, massive events (conference, summit) and small-group events (workshops, seminars)
- Support BUNIT stakeholders with activations guidelines and concepts, liaising and working closely with third parties such as agencies, event organizers, vendors, local media etc.
- Monitor and evaluate activations initiatives with regards to performance objectives. Keeping progressive update on multi-operational dashboards and project management tools to make sure every single process of each project/ campaign run according to plan (timeline, checklist, dateline etc.)
- Staying up to date of current offline marketing trend and sharing latest best practices in the industry, while also keeping an eye on success cases adapted also digitally
This is a permanent, full-time position, possibly based at our headquarter in Stockholm (flexible for the right candidate). You will report to our Consumer Activation & Education Manager, who is based out of Oslo.
Your qualifications and personal attributes:
To succeed in this position, you need a proven track-record of outstanding project management skills, with an ability to grasp the big picture and break it down to every important detail for a flawless activation. You have a growth mind-set and are typically highly structured, yet also flexible to adapt and adjust in changing conditions. Your key driver is to truly engage and connect with the consumers and you can easily provide us with splendid examples of Brand Activation initiatives that you have implemented.
In a short summary we believe you have:
- A couple of years of hands-on experience from Consumer Activation
- Solid Project Management experience, with vast stakeholder management interaction
- Handled campaign/promotion programs (possibly working in an agency)
- A fluency in English is a must, other languages a merit
In this recruitment, your personal drive and motivation will be the deciding factor. You are a proactive positive person, eager to contribute, learn and develop with us. Most importantly – you are a true team player who build strong relations across functions and borders.
Finally, to succeed in this position, It’s also important that you have a passion for Swedish Match products and the consumers. Swedish Match is in a truly exciting phase of their international expansion and this role will be a key part of Business Unit Internationals winning team.
Application for the job:
In this recruitment Swedish Match is partnering with Academic Search. If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact Emilia Bergström firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply to the position by clicking the link below and attaching your CV + cover letter. In compliance with GDPR we will not process any applications through email or LinkedIn.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible!
Swedish Match is listed at the Nasdaq Stockholm offering tobacco consumers alternative to cigarettes through our high-quality products under well-known brands. Read more at www.swedishmatch.com
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se